About Shannon Fence
Shannon Fence has been providing quality fence installation in Eastern MA and Southern NH for nearly 30 years. We are a 4th generation fence contractor and pride ourselves on continuing to deliver exceptional service, Here’s our story.
We may have started installing fencing in 1992, but our business has roots in the birth of the fencing industry. Guy Mafera was an Italian mechanical engineer who came to America in the 1800s where he found work in a processing plant weaving steel wire fabric. By 1905, he held a patent for a wire twisting machine that created the most popular fencing material in the United States—chain-link.
Guy Mafera was the first member of our family to join the fencing industry, but he was far from the last. Shannon Fence Company is now a fourth-generation family-owned and operated fence company that has served Eastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, and beyond for nearly three decades.
Our contractors put that experience to good use, offering the highest-quality fence installation services possible. We value our reputation, and we believe that each new project is a unique opportunity to uphold our good name. When you contact us for fence installation or materials, you can trust you’ll receive superior service at a fair rate. If you’d like to learn more about our company, contractors, manufacturing techniques, or fencing services, call us at 978-667-8776.
Quality Fencing Materials and Installation
At Shannon Fence Company, we provide a variety of fencing services at competitive prices. We also offer free project estimates. Our friendly contractors will take the time to fully understand your fencing needs, preferences, budget, and more to design the perfect fence for your needs. In addition to manufacturing quality fencing materials, we also install fences of all types, including:
- Aluminum Fencing: Aluminum fences allow you to enjoy the elegant design and classic look of a wrought iron fence at a fraction of the cost. This sturdy material is also resistant to rust and will look fantastic for years with very little maintenance.
- Vinyl Fencing: Vinyl fencing is versatile. You can choose from a wide selection of colors and textures, whether to mimic other materials or create something entirely new. Vinyl is also low maintenance and durable. It works well for high-moisture areas.
- Wood Fencing: Wood fencing is ideal for homeowners who want a natural addition to their yard. From decorative designs and iconic white-picket fencing to tall private styles, there’s a wood fence to complement every home.
- Chain-Link Fencing: A chain-link fence is a perfect choice for creating a cost-effective enclosure. The durability of metal allows chain-link fences to withstand the tests of time while keeping unwanted wildlife and trespassers out.
- Post-and-Rail Fencing: Post-and-rail fencing will not provide the privacy or protection of other fencing types, but it is an excellent way to define your property line and lend a country-living feel to your home.
- Gates: Along with quality fence installation, we manufacture and install gates as well. Our gates are available in the same materials as our fencing and are designed with durability and practicality in mind.
Contact Shannon Fence Company, Inc. Today
At Shannon Fence Company, we’ve stayed true to our roots, embracing the same innovative spirit that led our great grandfather to change the fencing world forever. Our experienced fence contractors can design a fencing solution for any use, location, or budget. When we receive a call, we work diligently to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. If you need fencing materials or installation in the Lowell area, contact us at 978-667-8776 today.